The never-ending battle: Pepsi vs. Coke

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

What would you like with your hot dog?

Pepsi Product
33%
Coca Cola Product
58%
7-Up
5%
RC Cola
5%

Total votes : 43

Postby Tulatin » Thu May 22, 2003 3:57 pm

Damn. Won't afffect me then. It could probably kill yo ubecuase it IS possible to OD on caffine, and after a couple batteries...
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Pechorin » Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:33 pm

RC baby!! Royal Crown is always my first choice if I can get it. When I was stationed in Georgia, I visited thier bottling plant in Columbus. Not anything special, but I like supporing the little guy.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"
--Nelsen Mandela
Pechorin
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby ecclaed » Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:24 pm

Pepsi.

Coca-Cola has waaaaaaay too much syrup in it (and if you are actually going to do some sugar/corn syrup ratios then go ahead, I know coke doesn't have much more than Pepsi)

But my point is the taste. Coke--I'd rather pour sugar down my mouth than have to deal with the phlegm that product gives me. The same goes with Sprite.. ugh, worst tasting sugar water I have ever had. Not to mention Aquafina is equivalent to toilet water...!

Coke goes flat a bit sooner than Pepsi. I don't like that residual crap and smack in my mouth. I need a bit of a bite. ;)

And the Pepsi Advertisements? Heh, not as bad as Coke, which rapes the world over with its commercials, trying to own everything and everyone.... ...conspiracy......
ecclaed
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby effika » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:48 pm

Aquafina is a Pepsi product...
You should fold.
effika
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby ssamurai26 » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:27 pm

ecclaed wrote:Pepsi.

Coca-Cola has waaaaaaay too much syrup in it (and if you are actually going to do some sugar/corn syrup ratios then go ahead, I know coke doesn't have much more than Pepsi)

But my point is the taste. Coke--I'd rather pour sugar down my mouth than have to deal with the phlegm that product gives me. The same goes with Sprite.. ugh, worst tasting sugar water I have ever had. Not to mention Aquafina is equivalent to toilet water...!

Coke goes flat a bit sooner than Pepsi. I don't like that residual crap and smack in my mouth. I need a bit of a bite. ;)

And the Pepsi Advertisements? Heh, not as bad as Coke, which rapes the world over with its commercials, trying to own everything and everyone.... ...conspiracy......

Ummmmm... ok.
You seem to have some bitter vendetta against the Coca-cola company :roll: .

It's JUST beverage people!
It's not out to there to offend you in any way.
Although if you tried to eat the same amount of sugar that's in any cola product, it would probably make you puke.
"He o hitte shiri tsubome" - (There is no use scrunching up your buttocks after a fart)

Abit KN9 Ultra
AMD X2 3800
Corsair DDR2 2X2GB
HIS Radeon 4670 1GB
Intel SSD
150GB Raptor
1TB WD Green X3

(hooked up to new 100M FTTH line)
ssamurai26
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby Tulatin » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:35 pm

IT depends on the people though. Coek does have more of a bite to it than Pepsi - i could clearly see that at the taste test things. To me, flat coke tastes the same as Pepsi. Oh - and great job on accidenalluyy shooting the Pepsi water... you want to smear dasani (which has some odd mineral taste) rather than aquafina...
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby ecclaed » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:15 pm

Just because I like Pepsi Cola doesn't mean I am bound to agree with all of their products... Brisk sucks, too. (although I am getting a fondness to Mountain Dew which will help keep me up all night) And yes, Dasani does suck, too, along with Aquafina. No 'filtered' water... prefer spring. But I guess that could be another battle, no?

Man, talk about vultures. :lol:
ecclaed
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby effika » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:13 am

Here ya go! A water poll!

Of course we're vultures, it's the Hundred Years War forum. :)

And I happen to be bored, so a poll just for you, ecclaed! :wink:
You should fold.
effika
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Cuzin Red » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:19 am

Coca-Cola & a moon pie! Uhhh, ............or was that Tab? No, .............ahh shucks, Coke for me. :lol: :P :lol: :wink:

CR
Cuzin Red
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Tulatin » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:50 am

Hey ecclaed - what's your view on doctor pepper? The coke product that many of us like?
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

PreviousNext

Return to The Hundred Year War