virus

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

virus

Postby jlh65791 » Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:08 pm

i kinda have a stupid question to ask of you people but i would like to know if any of you know where i can download a virus to give to some one that does not get on the internet.
Ok heres why, i updated a guys computer from windows 95 to windows 98 and was gonna charge him $25.00 for doing it, well he told me that he could not pay me until the first of the month, (he dont work and thats when they get their ssi check) well i told him no prob, (this was back in january). well he came and got the computer and was happy with what i did, i even made him a copy of my windows 98 cd. now here it is almost april and he still has not paid me and i seen him last night and he says that he dont owe me anything, so i want to download a small virus on a floppy disk and tell him its a new game or something cause he is really into playing games sence he dont have a phone and cant get on the internet.
if any of you smart people can tell me where i can get something that will not be that hard to get out but will mess up him computer so bad that he couldnt do anything i would be greatful, but if you dont then thats ok i will under stand. i found a site that has virus prorams to make a virus but i didnt know how to use them and i was also scared that i would make something and get it in my computer. thanks for your help.
jlh65791
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

LOL

Postby SupraDraco » Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:16 pm

Ok lets go over what this

1)You made him a illegal copy of your windows O/S and you also want to charge him for it....Maybe Microsoft will want to talk to you about this, I think you may owe them.

2)Youve got nothing in writting to state he owes you anything and if you use the code of his O/S to prove you did this, Please referr to #1. A Judge would love to hear this story.

3)So now you want to damage his property with a virus? Sort a like Keying a guys car who didnt pay you for the stolen rims you sold him...ummm, interesting.
SupraDraco
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby billcay59 » Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:37 pm

You should be more careful choosing the people your trying to screw.
DON'T FORCE IT GET A BIGGER HAMMER
billcay59
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Giggz » Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:38 pm

its ur own fault
Win Xp Pro Sp1
Intel Pentium 3
64meg of SD Ram
Geforce 4 Mx440 (64mb on board)
5.1 channel soundcard
Dvd Drive 16x
Lite on 32x12x40x rewriter
15" TFT Monitor
Giggz
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Tulatin » Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:42 pm

shoo mr. troll - try your pirate and illegal ideas elsewhere *loads shotgun*
Tulatin
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby evasive » Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:55 pm

*starts looking for silver bullet*
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Kyoushu » Sat Mar 22, 2003 6:52 pm

You're one of those fools that mugs people for $20 aren't you?

It's 25 bucks, let it go.
Kyoushu
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby J.C.GARCIA » Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:57 pm

the world is full of kings and queens , who blind your eyes then steal your dreams . its heaven and hell .
J.C.GARCIA
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby jlh65791 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 4:41 am

yea like all of you people have never done anything wrong in your life (BS). if you want to call microsoft then call them and tell them if you want my address ill give it to you and my phone number and what ever else you need but i can tell you now it will not do any good for i bought a computer from a dealer one time and they done the same thing (made a copy of windows) and i called microsoft and that was 3 years ago and the place is still selling computers. if you all think your so good and have never broke the law then thats fine with me i dont really care i just asked a question and all i wanted was an answer to that question, not a lecture on the law.
jlh65791
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Wookie8662 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 5:41 am

Way to go!
I can see you're making LOTS of friends here too.

Most, if not all of us, have bent/broken laws in the past.
But, we dont go into PUBLIC, on THE INTERNET, and post about it in a PUBLIC FORUM. Then, top that off, with asking for information on "HOW TO COMMIT MORE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES".

Computers ARE sold with operating systems.
Its kind of difficult for the average "Joe" to go out and buy a PC, and try to use it with a blank hard disk. Microsoft makes OS disks that are labeled "Only for use on a new PC", as well as others that cannot be distributed without a hardware purchase.

<Note to mods>
Grab this clowns IP addy, and report him to whoever you feel will treat him the worst.
<End note>
Wookie8662
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Next

Return to The Hundred Year War