i only want people who like macs to answer this

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby hypnotik » Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:30 pm

I think Apple are rapidly becoming nothing more than a marketing company. A few years back a mac would come with scsi drives and proprietry software that made most PCs look lame. Because it was propretry, it was all rock solid too... Now you open up a mac, you've got N-vidia geforces, IBM CPUs and ide hard drives by Samsung. Until the latest round of OS's, I would have said Macs won that hands down. But OSX is a joke and XP is the best platform I've used to date.
But what annoys me about mac is their way over the top marketing rhetoric. Their benchmarking at the launch of the G5 was a total sham...
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

-Voltaire
hypnotik
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby useless comment » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:13 am

consulting oracle...she speaks...apparently macs still suck...see ya again in another two years or so...
useless comment
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby useless comment » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:13 am

I'm with stupid

see what you get when you crawl out from under a rock. stupid double post
useless comment
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby Tolemac » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:10 am

I was wondering where you had gotten to. So, how is it living under that rock? :lol:
Tolemac
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby useless comment » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:43 am

meh, cool and shady under here. lots of bugs though. speaking of which, i'd better get back to work at the holiday inn(woohoo!, i had a whole 7 hours off), we've got 3 lunches at noon in our tiny little atrium.

back on subject. my friend that swears by his imac apparently also swears by having his PC friend(me) keep the imac alive. such is life.
useless comment
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Previous

Return to The Hundred Year War