i only want people who like macs to answer this

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

i only want people who like macs to answer this

Postby PMsk8er4all901 » Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:09 am

why do you really like macs, and what do you like about them. i think they are cool looking, fast, and good for editing (movie and music).
PMsk8er4all901
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Doc Overclock » Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:50 am

Your in the wrong neck of the woods and on the wrong side of the tracks amigo.

Isnt a Macintosh a type of apple so Macs are how should I say it....

Well Fruity :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doc Overclock - Adventures In Electricity
Doc Overclock
Lord Of The Realm

Postby andrey » Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:39 pm

hehehehe

good one!
________
MOTORCYCLE TIRES
Last edited by andrey on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
andrey
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby GuKorean » Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:17 pm

macs kick ASS!! they are fast, but apple needs to release some faster g4 chips, the dual 1ghz settup is getting kinda dated. the only reason i dont have one now is because they are so damn expensive. and the os x aqua interface is beutiful. and os x is just much more stable than any windows os.
asus a7v333 w/raid
amd athlon xp 2100+
512mb ocz pc 2700 rev 3
40gb ibm 120gxp hdd
asus 40x12x48 cd-rw
panasonic floppy
ati radeon 64mb ddr vivo
GuKorean
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Doc Overclock » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:17 pm

MACs used to be as in old school better for graphics it ends there period!!!! :( :(

And Now PCs kick their little fruity butts back to Jobs and company. :P :P

MAcs are a dead issue and lose market share daily!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O
Doc Overclock
Lord Of The Realm

Postby The Disturbance » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:28 pm

MAC's are awesome!!!(not really) The interface is a lot easier than any Windows! (yeah right) The CD drive is a lot easier to open than with a button (No Button, No Good) I hate it when people dis the MAC's! (keep 'em comin!) Remember, MAC's are the best!!! (not really...the both suck and blow)
The Disturbance
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Doc Overclock » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:57 pm

I like MAC,,,MAcDonalds,,, Big Mac etc etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doc Overclock
Lord Of The Realm

Postby GuKorean » Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:32 pm

uhh... come on guys... i need backup, i cant win this argument with these closed minded pc mongers :D

i know i will never win this argument so i'm not even going to try. to me its just preference, and i happen to prefer macs. you guys prefer pc's (obviously) and no matter how much i preach the benifits of mac, you guys are just going throw it back down my throat chanting ,'macks suck, pc's rule!'. thats fine with me. i use pcs too and i love em, i just happen to love macs a little more.
asus a7v333 w/raid
amd athlon xp 2100+
512mb ocz pc 2700 rev 3
40gb ibm 120gxp hdd
asus 40x12x48 cd-rw
panasonic floppy
ati radeon 64mb ddr vivo
GuKorean
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby useless comment » Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:58 pm

and the os x aqua interface is beutiful. and os x is just much more stable than any windows os.

Why do people always bring the OS into it when they are comparing the hardware of MACs and PCs? It's just a piece of software that could easily be written for either platform, it has nothing to do with hardware. If you wanted to you could crack open a C compiler and write yourself an app that looks and works exactly like OSX and load it instead of Explorer.

Another thing, a PC does not mean a windows computer. There are other operating systems for the PC. And a PC does not mean an Intel machine. There are other board and processor makers for the PC. Tell all the MAC-o-philes not to confuse them as they should not be considered interchangeable terminology...umm yeah.
useless comment
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby PMsk8er4all901 » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:43 am

i totally agree with u GuKorean. macs kick ass. they r fast, graphiclly awesome, and the 56k internaet is really fast for some reason. also, the designs r the bomb. the new iMac is the coolest design yet, the power G4 is a cool tower, and the eMac is cool for a one piece system. i also like the speakers that they sell. the iPod is the top accessory. the mp3s are unstoppable on that thing. if anyone else wants to reply, make sure its on topic and u really like something about the mac.
i dont care what anyone else says about macs (even though i have a pc too)i think they are alot better than pcs (except for the price issue).
PMsk8er4all901
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Next

Return to The Hundred Year War