Trump

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Re: Trump

Postby Roach412 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:52 am

When less than half of the eligible voters actually vote, everyone loses...and it's not the electoral college's fault. It's simply the electorate's fault.

Our country is stupid, and our 2-party system is a joke. The results really don't matter, as either one are terrible...which is why so few people actually care, or vote. They really only care when their ignoring of the system results in an outcome which they don't like - in which case they complain like crazy.

-Roach
Lian Li Lancool First Knight Series PC-K59W
Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 3.2GHz
EVGA X58 FTW3 132-GT-E768-TR
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB)
Crucial M4 128gb SATAIII SSD x2
Crucial M4 256gb SATAIII SSD
OCZ Saber 1000 960GB Enterprise SSD
Corsair Professional Series HX850 PSU
Dell UltraSharp U2713HM 27" w/drop ceiling mount
Logitech G930 7.1 Headset
DBPOWER RGB LED Keyboard
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
Roach412
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Re: Trump

Postby evasive » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:08 am

..and now large groups of people realize what the actual meaning is of Obamacare and complain they don't get money anymore. A bit like the yes-voters for the Brexit from areas that were largely subsidized by the EU...

one a final note, anyone that doesn't know (or doesn't WANT to know) history is deemed to repeat it. I have to say this is for the first time since a long time I have seen such a strong fascist leader. Mostly they are ousted during the election process because people can see the endsolution. This one however has been hiding HIS agenda (not the people's, not the govenrment's) very well.

Best of luck in the USA, you will need it, now more than ever.
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Previous

Return to The Hundred Year War