Trump

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Re: Trump

Postby bdub » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:44 pm

here's the scenario... pubs get enough delegates to NOT let trump be their candidate. trump runs as third party splitting the pub vote. Hillary next president.
then there's this one... trump doesn't get to be pub candidate for same reason as above... he runs third party, and pubs win because of fixed voting machines in key states... their candidate? cruz! worst possible outcome EVER.
I'd rather have trump than cruz! not that I like either guy, but if it became between those two, I'd take trump any day. cruz is an unhinged hyper-idiot! more-so than anybody!
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby Karlsweldt » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:44 pm

Hope we have enough popcorn and drinks.. the "show" is getting interesting! Put your children to bed now!
Mitt Romney on Trump:
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/mitt-rom ... 16616.html
“Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud,” the millionaire investor told a friendly audience at the Hinckley Institute of Politics in Salt Lake City. “He’s playing the American people for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat.”
“Donald Trump says he admires Vladimir Putin; at the same time, he’s called George W. Bush a liar,” Romney said. “That is a twisted example of evil trumping good.”

There was no praise for Ms. Clinton.
Whoopi Goldberg and Miley Cyrus are thinking of moving to Canada if Trump is elected!
F@H.. to solve mankind's maladies.. in our lifetimes!
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Mr T » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 am

Karlsweldt wrote:Hope we have enough popcorn and drinks.. the "show" is getting interesting! Put your children to bed now!
Mitt Romney on Trump:
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/mitt-rom ... 16616.html
“Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud,” the millionaire investor told a friendly audience at the Hinckley Institute of Politics in Salt Lake City. “He’s playing the American people for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat.”
“Donald Trump says he admires Vladimir Putin; at the same time, he’s called George W. Bush a liar,” Romney said. “That is a twisted example of evil trumping good.”

There was no praise for Ms. Clinton.
Whoopi Goldberg and Miley Cyrus are thinking of moving to Canada if Trump is elected!
Just usual political rheotric ie slagging each other off as there is no gain politically... Begining to see it a lot here with the upcoming referendum for the UK to opt in or out of the European Union. They basically insult each other and that fudges the real issues of policy, why's and wherefore's.. Trump is the eternal showman.. Its what is under the surface that really matters...
I have been programming on computers since the ZX81.
I am an apprentice trained Electronics Engineer with qualifications to back it up.
I have been repairing computers since 1996.
Yet to some people I still know nothing...
Mr T
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Karlsweldt » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:55 pm

This campaign is one of the rowdiest I have ever seen! On the verge of becoming indecent.
Calling out "bigot", "racist" and "liar" to each other is not a fair game.
Digging in a hazardous waste pile to 'sling mud' at an opponent is a disgrace.
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Karlsweldt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 pm

So tonight, Sept. 26, Hofstra University will host a first debate between Ms. Clinton and Mr. Trump at 9p EDT.
May be of a civil tongue overall, but could get rowdy. Myself, not going to watch. Just highlights are enough.
My choice for President? Hoover.. to really clean up the mess that our government is in! :wink:
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Karlsweldt » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:42 pm

November 08, 2016.. The final day, only one will be chosen. More so the "lesser of two evils".
This has been one of the most denigrating election campaigns in history. Name-calling, mud-slinging, serious insults and accusations.
Hope everyone has cast his or her vote for the choice of who will be our Commander in Chief for the next four years.
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Mr T » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:39 pm

So there are interesting times ahead with Donald Trumps election.. I always thought you had to be a politician to become president (like our Prime Minister)...
I am an apprentice trained Electronics Engineer with qualifications to back it up.
Mr T
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Karlsweldt » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:40 am

Politics, like some other fields, are a "rich guy's" game. Not that you buy your way in, but campaigns are very expensive!
Perhaps Mr. Trump will change his demeanor, and conduct himself in more of a prominent statesman's manner.
As with any person having a high position without proper credentials, all I say is "give the person a chance" to prove out.
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Mr T » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:58 am

I see the US is having the same issue as the UK with the leave EU vote - the youngsters are not accepting the election result... Hey its a democracy, one winner, rest losers and the people voted...
Mr T
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby bdub » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:59 am

yeah, the people voted, but a major difference between here (presidential elections) and uk (brexit) is we are being tied up by the electoral college for the second time since 2000, where more voters actually chose the candidate that "lost".
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

PreviousNext

Return to The Hundred Year War