Trump

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Re: Trump

Postby c327 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:45 am

rascard2007 wrote:
c327 wrote:Seem like not to many country's like America any more no matter how much we do for them. I wonder why?

Heard on good ole one sided CNN that we are running short of bombs and it will take 4 years to replace them to the level where they should be. Just wonderful management of our national security and our ability to defend it. There is a saying that it has to get worse before it gets better and it's not looking very pretty from what I'm seeing. Drastic times call for drastic measures.


Had U ever take a minute to think that IF USA were expending that lot of trillions dollars in truly helping the economy of the other countries in spite of being the Universal Soldier there were a lot less for USA to worry about the national security and a lot, lot less inmigrants to take care of?

AND the world were a really BETTER place to live!

Yes more than a minute. We have all these people heading to America because we have a unique train system in the USA that is called the gravey train with unlimited entitlements to all that apply.

Our economy has nothing to do with the current threats to Not only America but to the entire world. According to the media the United States is not militarily properly prepared to take on another full scale war and the thanks for that belong on our elected politicians shoulders.

Elvis has left the building
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree
 
Posts: 4388
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:01 am
Location: Saint Augustine Florida

Re: Trump

Postby rascard2007 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:23 pm

..."We have all these people heading to America..."

and this was how America begins, people coming from everywhere looking for a wealthy life

perhaps in that times the truly native amerindians felt the way you are feeling know about inmigrants and national security

it´s a real shame that none of them survived to tell us about
"I have only come here seeking knowledge,
Things they would not teach me of in college"
-Wrapped Around Your Fingers-
-The Police-
rascard2007
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:47 am
Location: Havana, Cuba

Re: Trump

Postby bdub » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:49 pm

just remember when you say trump is a good businessman... he got his first loan to start his business from his father, who gave him a million dollars interest free.
not exactly a rags to riches story.
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree
 
Posts: 3653
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Washington D.C.

Re: Trump

Postby Karlsweldt » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:58 pm

President Obama regarding Donald Trump:
"I continue to believe Mr. Trump will not be president. And the reason is because I have a lot of faith in the American people. And I think that they recognize that being president is a serious job,"
"It's not promotion. It's not marketing. It's hard. And a lot of people count on us getting it right. And it's not a matter of pandering and doing whatever will get you in the news on a given day."

http://www.businessinsider.com/barack-o ... nce-2016-2
F@H.. to solve mankind's maladies.. in our lifetimes!
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master
 
Posts: 20662
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:57 am
Location: 07438

Re: Trump

Postby bdub » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:21 am

Karlsweldt wrote:President Obama regarding Donald Trump:
"I continue to believe Mr. Trump will not be president. And the reason is because I have a lot of faith in the American people. And I think that they recognize that being president is a serious job,"
"It's not promotion. It's not marketing. It's hard. And a lot of people count on us getting it right. And it's not a matter of pandering and doing whatever will get you in the news on a given day."

http://www.businessinsider.com/barack-o ... nce-2016-2



truer words could not be spoken. I just hope enough sane people show up to primaries and, especially, the general election.
I also don't think trump has the fortitude to weather the daily rigors of that job. if trump were president, his vacation days would prolly outnumber his "working" days, even more so than GWB.
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree
 
Posts: 3653
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Washington D.C.

Re: Trump

Postby Mr T » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:56 am

Trump is like Reagan, everyone laughed when he started for the White House - a minor Hollywood star, never.. I remember it well - he made it.. In his time we came closer to Nuclear war than the Cuban missile crisis, but along with Gorbachov we have had the longest 'peace' between the superpowers with the cold war thawing.. All have good and bad points.. Donald Trump shouts and gives a lot of people what they want to hear - I think that may change if he does get into the oval office..
I have been programming on computers since the ZX81.
I am an apprentice trained Electronics Engineer with qualifications to back it up.
I have been repairing computers since 1996.
Yet to some people I still know nothing...
Mr T
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master
 
Posts: 17087
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:03 am
Location: England

Re: Trump

Postby Toby B. » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 am

Trump has the money to put into a win, but has the political vocabulary (for a lack of a better term) much like Maine's Governor Lepage..
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master
 
Posts: 14277
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Maine

Re: Trump

Postby Karlsweldt » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:23 pm

NJ Governor Christie dropped out of the race a few days ago, with a low count of delegate votes. Now he has endorsed Mr. Trump as "the best candidate for President". What an about face, after all the dagger-eyed stares, mud-slinging and insults cast between them! Now there is rumor that if Mr. Trump indeed does become President, there may be an offer of a Cabinet position or other important post for Mr. Christie.
Political folly in "Foggy Bottom" doesn't change.. just the names!
F@H.. to solve mankind's maladies.. in our lifetimes!
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master
 
Posts: 20662
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:57 am
Location: 07438

Re: Trump

Postby Toby B. » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Karlsweldt wrote:NJ Governor Christie dropped out of the race a few days ago, with a low count of delegate votes. Now he has endorsed Mr. Trump as "the best candidate for President". What an about face, after all the dagger-eyed stares, mud-slinging and insults cast between them! Now there is rumor that if Mr. Trump indeed does become President, there may be an offer of a Cabinet position or other important post for Mr. Christie.
Political folly in "Foggy Bottom" doesn't change.. just the names!


LePage apparently did the same type of thing... damned flip-floppy politicians.. :roll: :roll:
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master
 
Posts: 14277
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Maine

Re: Trump

Postby Mr T » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:53 am

Toby B. wrote:
Karlsweldt wrote:NJ Governor Christie dropped out of the race a few days ago, with a low count of delegate votes. Now he has endorsed Mr. Trump as "the best candidate for President". What an about face, after all the dagger-eyed stares, mud-slinging and insults cast between them! Now there is rumor that if Mr. Trump indeed does become President, there may be an offer of a Cabinet position or other important post for Mr. Christie.
Political folly in "Foggy Bottom" doesn't change.. just the names!


LePage apparently did the same type of thing... damned flip-floppy politicians.. :roll: :roll:


All politicians are the same, they get into office, whatever office - senator, governer, memeber of parliment - all with bright ideas.. Then the reality strikes, whatever they do or try to do is tied by someone elses agenda, so they have to compromise. Some compromise too much and some too little, but at the end of the day life goes on and the general population (you and I) continue to dislike them...
I have been programming on computers since the ZX81.
I am an apprentice trained Electronics Engineer with qualifications to back it up.
I have been repairing computers since 1996.
Yet to some people I still know nothing...
Mr T
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master
 
Posts: 17087
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:03 am
Location: England

PreviousNext

Return to The Hundred Year War

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest