Trump

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Trump

Postby c327 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:23 am

Trump the unpolitician who I will vote for.
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Re: Trump

Postby rascard2007 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:50 am

I think He is the best bet for Republicans, not a Bush 3.0 or a Latino
"I have only come here seeking knowledge,
Things they would not teach me of in college"
-Wrapped Around Your Fingers-
-The Police-
rascard2007
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Karlsweldt » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:34 pm

Mr. Trump is lacking in protocol and diplomacy. For a business magnate, may be acceptable.
But not acceptable for a person who would represent a country, as its President.
F@H.. to solve mankind's maladies.. in our lifetimes!
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby bdub » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:22 am

Has Trump ever done anything that wasn't all about Trump? Has Trump ever done anything that wasn't ultimately about lining his own pockets? NO. NO. Not ever.

Trump is playing his supporters for fools. He is secretly laughing behind all of their backs.

Trump is the PT Barnum of 2015, where a sucker is born every minute. And Trump is playing millions of people for suckers.
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby bdub » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:50 pm

"And as such, we may look back at this moment and see it in a different light, as crossing from sheer buffoonery into a semi-poignant glimpse into the foibles of human vanity. That’s because the stupidity and arbitrariness that Trump rages at here are the reasons why Trump himself has held the lead for so long, perhaps persuading him that he has an actual shot at being president."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pl ... the-truth/
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby c327 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:01 am

When Trump first announced his candidacy many people were laughing at him. But now since then it seems apparent that he could end up actually being president. Trump is a successful business man who was in the business of making money so yes it was all about him and his business and I don't know if I or any other person with any business sense would be any different if I or they were him?

My take on all this is that all to many voters are sick and tired of listening to politicians campaigning telling everyone what they will do if elected and after they are elected they forget what they were elected to do and that was their damn job. They are more concerned about being politically correct and saving their jobs than doing what is right for America no matter what and I think all to many voters have had it and that includes me.

Trump does say things that I don't like but he also says things that I do. As far as this new presidential election is concerned I look at the alternatives and what I see I don't like. Clinton is nothing but a smiling to faced liar and one I don't trust. Trump is bold and brash granted and not politically correct and says things the way many people think and want to hear. The way I see it the future is all about finished if America continues to go down the path it is, so I figure what is there to lose? Go with Trump and roll the dice and hope he does something good for America and if he doesn't work out we lose something we would have lost any way but we have a chance to be great again and not disrespected and cow towed around by Russia, China, N. Korea, Saudi Arabia and more.

Trump has given millions away to charity and I actually think behind all of his miss statements and insults there is a well meaning kind person who really intends on trying to make America a whole lot better than it was yesterday and that is who I will vote for.
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Karlsweldt » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Mr. Trump has very little political experience.. and has admitted same.
Indeed, he is very successful in business. But his political attitude needs a lot of work.
If he were to win the Presidential election, his attitude may alienate other nations against us.
If a person has had at least 4 years in a Government position, be it a Governor, Senator or Representative.. then eligibility for President is acceptable. You otherwise cannot "buy" your way into this prestigious position.
I agree, the choice for our President is not of a prime lot.
..Just some personal thoughts.
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby c327 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Seem like not to many country's like America any more no matter how much we do for them. I wonder why?

Heard on good ole one sided CNN that we are running short of bombs and it will take 4 years to replace them to the level where they should be. Just wonderful management of our national security and our ability to defend it. There is a saying that it has to get worse before it gets better and it's not looking very pretty from what I'm seeing. Drastic times call for drastic measures.
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Karlsweldt » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Mr Trump may have done severe damage to his intended campaign for President.
http://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-compl ... NlYwNzcg--
"Trump called Monday {Dec. 7} for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.."

One candidate called him "unhinged", another candidate noted his "outrageous divisiveness."
Let's see how he 'clarifies' this discriminatory outburst.
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby rascard2007 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:11 am

c327 wrote:Seem like not to many country's like America any more no matter how much we do for them. I wonder why?

Heard on good ole one sided CNN that we are running short of bombs and it will take 4 years to replace them to the level where they should be. Just wonderful management of our national security and our ability to defend it. There is a saying that it has to get worse before it gets better and it's not looking very pretty from what I'm seeing. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Had U ever take a minute to think that IF USA were expending that lot of trillions dollars in truly helping the economy of the other countries in spite of being the Universal Soldier there were a lot less for USA to worry about the national security and a lot, lot less inmigrants to take care of?

AND the world were a really BETTER place to live!
"I have only come here seeking knowledge,
Things they would not teach me of in college"
-Wrapped Around Your Fingers-
-The Police-
rascard2007
Black Belt
Black Belt

Next

Return to The Hundred Year War