Obama The Non Resident

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Obama The Non Resident

Postby c327 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 am

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. -
In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey.. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U..S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby CivilDissent » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Along similar lines, eluded to in this article, it sure is ironic that, while Obama is in obvious and stated in the last 18 months that his administration would be the most open ever, information sure is being held back. If my memory is correct, either He or congress passed a law recently so that they could hide more types of info. so that neither the media, or the public, could see it.

Not quite the most open last time I checked.
"A mouth does not have to be open for words to be said or be spoken."

The Year the Greatest Nation on Earth was
Founded!

"Honor the Texas Flag.
I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one and indivisible."
CivilDissent
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby fussnfeathers » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 pm

I dunno.....is this better than Clinton's blowjob? Clinton tried to hide it, Obama's trying to ban dresses.
Faster than the speed of snot

Two wrongs don't make it right, but I sleep pretty good at night
fussnfeathers
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby c327 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 am

There must be some truth to all this because if there wasn't I am sure the original birth certificate would have been made available by Obama for all to see a long time ago.
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby bdub » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:45 am

no truth, just idiot birthers thinking they can cause trouble.
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
zalman cpns5x performa hs/fan
crucial ballistix 2x4gb sport ddr3-1333
powercolor ax7750 1GBK3-H vga
antec neo he 650r
Samsung 840 EVo SSD 120 GB
toshiba 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
seagate 1TB HDD 64M cache sata3
hitachi 2TB HDD 64M cache sata3
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
optiarc ad-7240s sata dvdrw (nec chipset)
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby fussnfeathers » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 pm

c327 wrote:There must be some truth to all this because if there wasn't I am sure the original birth certificate would have been made available by Obama for all to see a long time ago.

I don't believe he has to. He'd have had to provide proof of birth and residency to even get nominated in the first place. Once elected, I don't believe there's anything that can be done, if the original process was done correctly, and the requirements met.
Faster than the speed of snot

Two wrongs don't make it right, but I sleep pretty good at night
fussnfeathers
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby thomas_w_bowman » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:09 am

Nothing needs to be provided to be nominated, in fact in the past several candidates have been removed from ballot due to Age (too young) or other eligibility issues. However, as we have recently seen (Libya military action, without Congress vote) - the Constitution means very little to Obama.

The original process was never done for Obama (although McCain was checked, because his parents were not in the USA when he was born).

The issue is about 'Natural Born Citizen' (which requires BOTH parents to be Citizens at time of Birth) vs 'Citizen' (which can be attained a variety of ways).

Read up on it.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98546
Better living thru technology...
"Open the Pod Bay Doors, HAL..."
Join Folding team #: 33258
thomas_w_bowman
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby bdub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:31 pm

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

some actual information on the subject of citizenship.
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
antec neo he 650r
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby thomas_w_bowman » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 am

...Clinton's blowjob? Clinton tried to hide it...

Actually, he used the publicity to keep his selling of our Military Nuclear weapon design software to China for campaign contributions off of the front page... Thus he could talk about that the meaning of 'is' is making his indescreet sex live news and getting his treason (giving Neutron bomb and guidance programs to China) out of any discussion at all.

Meanwhile, Obama ignores the Constitution and consults <only> with the UN (no discussion, let alone Constitutionally REQUIRED Vote from Congress) before sending military to Libya. But he DID get away with it !
No consequence so far for his impeachable actions, acting like a Dictator and not regarding the Constitution as relevant at all.

Not only is the Birth Cert an issue, but look at all of the school records, marriage license info, his Thesis about how to exploit Political Power, all 'sealed' - much of the Legal expense paid for by Taxpayers.

Palpitine... err... Barry seems to be testing out how much he can act like a dictator - but the part that's lacking is simply leadership.

Soros is old, when he dies, who will tell Barry S. what to do ?
Better living thru technology...
"Open the Pod Bay Doors, HAL..."
Join Folding team #: 33258
thomas_w_bowman
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby bdub » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 am

any shreds of evidence to all those powerful statements???

here's some...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fac ... ml?hpid=z2

you can beat the soros stick long and hard, but when he ever gets actually richer off any of this administrations "overreaching of government" that everybody is talking about, why don't you present that proof?

meanwhile, the REAL evil-doers (Koch Bros.) get a pass from all the conspiracy wingnuts!
my main rig...
asrock 970 extreme3
AMD athlonII X3 440
antec neo he 650r
lg wh14ns40 bd burner
bdub
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Next

Return to The Hundred Year War