Media In Obama's Back Pocket

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Media In Obama's Back Pocket

Postby Spark » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:36 am

Along with a few other members of the media. CNN is the worst of the worst when it comes to biased spin.

Spark
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby CivilDissent » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 pm

The media have been in liberals back pockets for a long time....and the reason has nothing to do with rights.

Money is what it is all about. As much as liberals complain about Republicans and money, liberals control, and want to control, most of it.

The media do not report things because they are correct, or the right thing to do but, instead, based on what will bring a bigger sale of articles and, therefore, a fill the cash registers more.

I challenge reporters, newspapers, etc. to work for minimum wage and I guarantee you that media driven job applicant numbers would plummet.

I also challenge reporters, and the like, to prove what they say/write. Problem is most people believe anything that comes out of a reporters mouth or is written in a magazine/newspaper.
"A mouth does not have to be open for words to be said or be spoken."

The Year the Greatest Nation on Earth was
Founded!

"Honor the Texas Flag.
I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one and indivisible."
CivilDissent
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby thomas_w_bowman » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:39 pm

True, CNN is biased, but PBS is full of programs about what wretched racists 'we' are - plenty of those programs are not in English either.
Better living thru technology...
"Open the Pod Bay Doors, HAL..."
Join Folding team #: 33258
thomas_w_bowman
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Return to The Hundred Year War