Kiss Your Right To Own Firearms Goodby

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Kiss Your Right To Own Firearms Goodby

Postby Spark » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:09 pm

This is a copy and paste of something I just received. Just gotta love this Obama dude who is trying like hell to take the "A" out of America.

Now 'all Guns' must be listed on your next (2010) tax return.

If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.
This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24, 2009, by the Omama staff. BUT . . this bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective ! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act o f 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama ? ..... you must be kidding !

The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage,U.S. Senate <http://www.senate.gov/> You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.
| You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.|

<Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S.... OpenCongress <http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text> |

Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has begun . . . Whatever Obama's secret Master Plan is....this is just the 'tip of the iceburg!'

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Ac t of 2009.|

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usuual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill befre signing and approving it !

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

-It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many opt ions to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pas s this along.|

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not..

<Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress) <http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45> :

<H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress <http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show>

<H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us) <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45>
Spark
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby thomas_w_bowman » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 am

I wrote to my Congres Rep and Senators (even Franken, who seems to also favor the idea) last Month.

My memory is starting to fade <fast> and even now I 'forget' what guns I have (although my CCW Permit might put me on the list of homes to search). However I am also former EOD, I know how do use ordinary stuff in More Spam Vomit extraordinary ways.

It was bad enough when Ammo became scarse and more expensive earlier this year...

Now, an Honest (as opposed to deceptive) Government would simply pass a bill to repeal the first 14 Amendments.

:angry4:
Better living thru technology...
"Open the Pod Bay Doors, HAL..."
Join Folding team #: 33258
thomas_w_bowman
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby Roach412 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:14 am

from what i was seeing this bill hasn't got enough support to even get out of the committee...?

-Roach
Lian Li Lancool First Knight Series PC-K59W
Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 3.2GHz
EVGA X58 FTW3 132-GT-E768-TR
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB)
Crucial M4 128gb SATAIII SSD x2
Crucial M4 256gb SATAIII SSD
OCZ Saber 1000 960GB Enterprise SSD
Corsair Professional Series HX850 PSU
Dell UltraSharp U2713HM 27" w/drop ceiling mount
Logitech G930 7.1 Headset
DBPOWER RGB LED Keyboard
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
Roach412
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby skippyboy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am

As a honest legally purchased gun owner, I knew it was coming. But what the Obama Administration has failed to realize is that people are feed up with the currant state of affairs here in the U.S.A. I'm willing to bet most people right now that live west of the Mississippi are not going to comply with this ruling me being one of them. So now Obama has all ready made me a racist because I disagree with his policies. Guess I'm soon to be a criminal to.
And my wife wonders why I'm pushing us to move back to the family farm in Northwest Iowa. At least I can see them coming there.
skippyboy
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby CivilDissent » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 am

This type of thing has been tried in the past and, except for the Brady Bill, has rarely come close to passing and being signed by the President.

Honestly, even if something like this did pass, it would take a gestapo like police force just to hunt down and track all of the guns currently owned by law abiding citizens alone, much less criminals' possessions.

"People" like Franken, etc. have long tried to rally the paranoia crowd with suggestions such as this but I do not think anything close will come to pass.

http://www.senate.gov/reference/common/faq/SB2099.shtml

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show

They will never get mine.

I have been in gun clubs where police officers were members also and even they admit there is no reason to go all Franken when the vast majority of the public are law abiding citizens. Shoot, anyone can to just about any street corner, in the big cities, and buy any drug they want. If the police cannot stop something so prominent as drugs who is to say they could even come close on guns?

My family has owned firearms as far back as I can track. I will say this though, I feel that those who own firearms should be held fully responsible for foolish "mistakes" so often read about in the news. Things like little children finding their parents handguns and accidentally shooting themselves, or someone else. Things along that line.

I have never been a parent, but I do not care. Parents in those situations should be locked up for life with no chance of parole.

Owning a gun is a Right and one that I am very proud of but that right should be fully respected. Anyone abusing that right should be held fully accountable.
"A mouth does not have to be open for words to be said or be spoken."

The Year the Greatest Nation on Earth was
Founded!

"Honor the Texas Flag.
I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one and indivisible."
CivilDissent
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby AmEv » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:19 pm

WHY, I ask???
His claim is "so the criminals can't get to them as easy."
HELLO?!? Ever heard of...

the black market, Obama??

I totally agree. This is not going to help in the least.

And Senate didn't vote on it? Isn't that illegal???

To all who still have at least one shred of common sense, it should be obvious by now where he is headed with this country.
Am I the only one starting to see history repeat itself?
I'm gonna get my new hardware. And my worklog here.
AmEv
Black Belt
Black Belt

Location: Wanting to be at these forums, but not as active as they

Postby thomas_w_bowman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 am

OK AmEv mentioned History repeating itself - try this:

Austria in the '30s: Mirror to America
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=110602

Obama science chief: Abortion can save planet
John Holdren's textbook says forced sterilization may become necessary
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=110604

Keep Calling your Reps...
Better living thru technology...
"Open the Pod Bay Doors, HAL..."
Join Folding team #: 33258
thomas_w_bowman
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby AmEv » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:00 pm

thomas_w_bowman wrote:Now, an Honest (as opposed to deceptive) Government would simply pass a bill to repeal the first 14 Amendments.

:angry4:

Naw, they'd just get the DoI and constitution together and burn them, deny they ever existed.

OK, not honest, but that's one thing I see history repeating itself is with Stalin.

He'd promise this, do that, and deny saying it.
AmEv
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby eunoia » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:05 pm

You post a lot of false information. Check your sources more carefully, either someone is having you on, or some political organizations are using you because you're so naive and uninformed.

Snopes is a good website where they research web rumors and propaganda and verify or debunk it. It would be a good idea for you to consult this website before posting every email you receive on this forum.
eunoia
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby AmEv » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Who, exactly, are you talking to, Eunoia?
AmEv
Black Belt
Black Belt

Next

Return to The Hundred Year War