Obama ---The Vote Is In

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Obama ---The Vote Is In

Postby Spark » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:29 pm

I will edit this post because Mr. Bowman is confused and finds it empty.

Actually this toon depicts a very serious situation that took place during the past presidential elections in which it was alleged that Acorn was stuffing the ballot box in order to sway the outcome of the election. This was all in the news. They were signing up voters that had long been dead not to mention players of a professional sports team. This was outrageous.

And recently 2 days ago when Acorn was giving suggestions on how an impostor prostitute and her pimp could go into business.

So if it is text that you need in order to figure it out here it is.
Last edited by Spark on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spark
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby thomas_w_bowman » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 am

:mb_confusedx::

Spark, I see a bunch of 'empty' posts ???

:mb_spam1:: ?

I'd consider responding, but it seems a lot like talking to myself ?
Better living thru technology...
"Open the Pod Bay Doors, HAL..."
Join Folding team #: 33258
thomas_w_bowman
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby Deputy1515 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:07 am

I see the editorial political cartons he has posted.
Deputy1515
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Spark » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:17 am

Mr. Bowman,

SPAM....Empty posts ???? :P :D

I would think the cartoons speak for them selves.

Empty it would be if someone got nothing from it. Actually there is a good message in each of them, and if nothing else a laugh.

If you had been paying attention to our National News, Current Events and what people have been saying, the actual implied subject matter in each of the cartoons is actually very important when one thinks about it and that is what the idea about those posts were all about, that is if one cares a flip about what is going on in America today. The only thing is that one would have to be aware of what has been said in the news over the last 6 months.

Coming soon "Joe The Plumber" toon.

Sorry it didn't meet with your standards on literary wit.
Last edited by Spark on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spark
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby Spark » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 am

thomas_w_bowman wrote::mb_confusedx::

Spark, I see a bunch of 'empty' posts ???

:mb_spam1:: ?

I'd consider responding, but it seems a lot like talking to myself ?

Your insinuation that my posts with the cartoons etc. are SPAM because there is no text contained within them is insulting.

It could be considered SPAM if I were not a duly registered member of these forums, which I am. There is no secret as to my identity. If you are unable to get the message implied in the cartoons etc. then that is not my fault.

The messages have actually been well mentioned in the National News and blasted all over TV for months on end. The messages are actually quite important if one pays attention to what is going on in America today.

There are some very stupid voters out there who voted for Obama thinking they were going to be given a free pass in America. It is all starting to come to fruition just what this Obama dude is actually trying to do and that is taking the A out of America and the cartoons all reflect that.

It's unfortunate that you were confused and unable to figure them out.
Spark
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby thomas_w_bowman » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

Unfortunately I seem to have confused some with the simple fact that I simply cannot view the cartoons.

I'll be quick to agree that ACORN is a serious problem, not only regarding fraud and advising folk with unlawful intents how to do business - but especially in getting massive Federal subsidies when if they Promoted Republicans as muchas they promote Democrat candidates, they wouldn't even be allowed to use tax-deductable contributions.

I Apologize if it seemed that I was making light of the issue(s) - I just plain saw nothing (not even the familiar [X] ) when I selected the topic.

To attempt to make amends, let me add a couple of links...

State considers prosecuting ACORN video posters
Pair that exposed group on YouTube could face 5 years of prison
http://wbal.com/apps/news/templates/sto ... 7&zoneid=2

ACORN in trouble with HUD next?
Group's housing division received $1.6 million in federal funds this year
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09 ... nds-acorn/

Better living thru technology...
"Open the Pod Bay Doors, HAL..."
Join Folding team #: 33258
thomas_w_bowman
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree