The release of boeing bomber

This is the place where all heated debates shall reside. Non-tech topics allowed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. "Enter at your own Risk".

Moderator: The Mod Squad

The release of boeing bomber

Postby Mr T » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:02 pm

A serious bit of political hot potato, here and abroad... What do you guys think.. (I won't mention the convicted bombers name)....???
Last edited by Mr T on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have been programming on computers since the ZX81.
I am an apprentice trained Electronics Engineer with qualifications to back it up.
I have been repairing computers since 1996.
Yet to some people I still know nothing...
Mr T
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Postby Copper » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 pm

its works out less than 13 days per person that was killed, that is not justice,
"Only two thing are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,and Im not sure about the former." Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Copper
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby evasive » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 am

I do not wish to think about it. I have enough other things to be infuriated about already... I say it is plain wrong, life is life, rot in jail...
We hate rut, but we fear change.
System error, strike any user to continue...
evasive
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Copper » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 am

the only other thing i want to add, those who were resposible for his release , you are spineless bastards
"Only two thing are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,and Im not sure about the former." Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Copper
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Spark » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 am

Nice and slow into a wood chipper......nice and slow. That would be justice in my book.
Spark
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby skippyboy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:12 pm

All I have to say is life in prison means life in prison. Be it 1 or 1000 that is the sentence handed down. They should have let him die the slow painful deserving death from cancer with out any pain drugs. I think the thing that pisses me off the most about the whole thing is that the Scottish government knew after warning Libya, they were probably going to give Megrahi a heroes welcome anyhow.
skippyboy
Anti-Static Strap
Anti-Static Strap

Postby Karlsweldt » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 am

If as I noted in news stories about the person, he has a terminal illness.. and was released as a "compassion" process.. to go home to end his days. But on arrival home, was greeted as a hero or celebrity!
The taking of another life without reason is forbidden.. within any faith. The person could have been transferred to his homeland, to another prison. Then if the local authorities release him, it is out of the jurisdiction of the original authorities. This person was lawfully and truthfully convicted of an act of treason.. and should serve fully the proscribed punishment.
F@H.. to solve mankind's maladies.. in our lifetimes!
Karlsweldt
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby cw4cam » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 pm

PDT_Armataz_01_02 Appears now the release was tied to an oil contract. Nawww, it couldn't be that could it?
"A pessimist sees a problem with an opportunity. an optimist sees an opportunity with a problem."
Winston Churchill

Civilization is invaded by barbarians every generation. (author unknown)
cw4cam
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby Copper » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:34 pm

cw4cam wrote:PDT_Armataz_01_02 Appears now the release was tied to an oil contract. Nawww, it couldn't be that could it?

Knowing the currupt lot we got in our goverment then the answer is yes
Copper
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Mr T » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:22 am

Well, personally, I think it was an embarresment for the Scottish people...
He should not have ben released, but... big but it was a judical decision and he may have been 'released' under a 'prisoner repatriation' treaty the UK signed with Libya at a later date anyway... I was appalled at the 'victorious' welcome home, but (again but) it is the Libyan/Arab way of doing things which us in the Western world, will never ever get our head round...

Disappointed, very disappointed...
I have been programming on computers since the ZX81.
I am an apprentice trained Electronics Engineer with qualifications to back it up.
I have been repairing computers since 1996.
Yet to some people I still know nothing...
Mr T
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Return to The Hundred Year War