wierd log in issue

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

wierd log in issue

Postby Myth » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:42 pm

Ok... I've had this before but I now have an alternate route that I use to get around in here.

I log in and post some stuff in one forum. If I want to change to another forum now I go either to the bottom and select from the drop down list or I click on "the mother board forum index" at the top. Well, the problem arises if I click on the fourms tab at the very top. I was thinking it would take me back to the index page - wich it did. In the process it no longer recognizes me as being logged in. I still see my screen name at the bottom of the forum index page but the top says that I need to log in. I can't post anything unless I log in again. When I do log in then soon after that I log out I find that I am still logged in (by the bottom of the fourm index). Does this make sense? Not sure if I described it clearly enough. Is it some odd glitch with the fourms tab at the top?
Myth
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby don'tknowmuch » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:45 pm

Works OK for me Myth :wink:
don'tknowmuch
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby Myth » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:20 pm

You clicked on the tab at the top and stayed logged in?

I have cookies blocked for most stuff... does that cause the problem?
Myth
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby MoboCop » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:17 am

Myth wrote:You clicked on the tab at the top and stayed logged in?

I have cookies blocked for most stuff... does that cause the problem?

I click on tab and stay logged in. You need cookies enabled for the forum to stay logged in.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Return to Forum Problems/Errors