Problem using Firefox to print thread

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Problem using Firefox to print thread

Postby kaikow » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:42 pm

Firefox will not print the thread at http://www.motherboards.org/forums/view ... hp?t=67720

The print craps out in the midst of the second article in the thread.

I can save the thread with Firefox, then print with IE.

I guess the thread is either using non-standard HTML or we have encountered a Firefox bug.

If somebody else can confirm the problem, I'll also report this in the Firefox forums.
kaikow
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby snap355 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:10 pm

Looks good to me

Try cleaning out cache, temp internet files, etc
[url=http://www.motherboards.org/folding/index.html] Lend a hand and help with the folding project. Come join our 33258 team!

[/url]
snap355
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Postby Toby B. » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:19 pm

The standard phpBB format that is used here is not setup for printing articles. This is a browser issue, not a forum issue...

There are MODs that are design for printing threads, but MoboCop does not use MODs on the forum..
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby kaikow » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:39 am

Toby B. wrote:The standard phpBB format that is used here is not setup for printing articles. This is a browser issue, not a forum issue...

There are MODs that are design for printing threads, but MoboCop does not use MODs on the forum..

so the solution is to save the thread with firefox and then print with ie.
kaikow
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Toby B. » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:41 pm

kaikow wrote:
Toby B. wrote:The standard phpBB format that is used here is not setup for printing articles. This is a browser issue, not a forum issue...

so the solution is to save the thread with firefox and then print with ie.
If that is what works best then yes...
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Return to Forum Problems/Errors