don't know what to call this

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby sloopdog 1 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:51 am

just wanted to see what I showed up as this time. :lol: :lol: (guest, sloopdog 1, whatever.(music from twilight zone playing in background)
No keyboard detected-Press any key to continue.
sloopdog 1
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby Toby B. » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:53 am

sloopdog 1 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:800x600.(easy for me to see) the only forum that has the anomaly is the test forum.Long links elsewhere just make the pages wider.It's not a real problem, just a curiosity.

and I was able to post the previous message with out logging on.and the topic shows no replys.
and why does the quote say Anonymous?
patiently awaitng your answer, sloopdog 1. :)

Guest posting is allowed in the problems forum (at least this one) so that people who are having log in problems can still post here and get assistance from MoboCop. As far as why quoted guest posts get "tagged" as Annonymous, thats simple - No registered member to give the post credit to... :wink:
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby snap355 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:39 am

As far as why quoted guest posts get "tagged" as Annonymous, thats simple - No registered member to give the post credit to...

Ok, I'll sacrifice and have those posts go to me... :P
[url=http://www.motherboards.org/folding/index.html] Lend a hand and help with the folding project. Come join our 33258 team!

[/url]
snap355
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

Previous

Return to Forum Problems/Errors