The Mother Board

Motherboards.org forums. Free tech support, motherboard ID, and more.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:38 pm 
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

MoboCop wrote:
I dont expect this to be resolved until the next version of phpbb. I believe the issue lies with the version of php and apache server I am running.

Any date on this? And I think most of us are anxiously waiting for sub-forums

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:13 pm 
Drunken Master

snap355 wrote:
MoboCop wrote:
I dont expect this to be resolved until the next version of phpbb. I believe the issue lies with the version of php and apache server I am running.

Any date on this? And I think most of us are anxiously waiting for sub-forums

No specific date yet.

Here is the development board if you are interested.

http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:52 am 
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Anonymous wrote:
I'm having the same problem - it worked fine for years and now suddenly it doesn't. I assumed it was because my domain registration lapsed over a weekend when I couldn't get to the internet to renew it, and so all my emails bounced, but it still isn't working... any ideas?

Hmmm, this went a bit wrong. My username is filecore... I had thought I was logged in when I posted this?

Work server: HP ProLiant ML350 G6, hexacore Xeon E5645 2.4GHz (12 logical cores), 16GB DDR3, 3x300GB SAS RAID5, Server 2008 R2, nVidia GT560Ti 1GB for Hyper-V RemoteFX acceleration

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:54 pm 
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

filecore wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
I'm having the same problem - it worked fine for years and now suddenly it doesn't. I assumed it was because my domain registration lapsed over a weekend when I couldn't get to the internet to renew it, and so all my emails bounced, but it still isn't working... any ideas?

Hmmm, this went a bit wrong. My username is filecore... I had thought I was logged in when I posted this?

It shows firecore user to me

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:29 pm 
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

No, I meant that I am "Anonymous" from whom I quoted in my post. I had thought that I was logged in as "filecore" when I posted, in fact, as "Anonymous". Very odd.

Work server: HP ProLiant ML350 G6, hexacore Xeon E5645 2.4GHz (12 logical cores), 16GB DDR3, 3x300GB SAS RAID5, Server 2008 R2, nVidia GT560Ti 1GB for Hyper-V RemoteFX acceleration

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:34 pm 
Black Belt 5th Degree
Black Belt 5th Degree

I'm not sure if it's phpbb version related since it works with gmails and not other mail services

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:32 pm 
snap355 wrote:
I'm not sure if it's phpbb version related since it works with gmails and not other mail services

and I receive notification e-mail from other phpbb's...although I'm not sure what version/server/etc...I do have a comcast.net e-mail address...maybe I'll try switching to another one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:33 pm 
Green Belt
Green Belt

Anonymous wrote:
snap355 wrote:

and I receive notification e-mail from other phpbb's...although I'm not sure what version/server/etc...I do have a comcast.net e-mail address...maybe I'll try switching to another one...

D'OH.... :oops: ...I just did the same thing filecore did....that guest is me...sorry :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:14 pm 
Green Belt
Green Belt

Yeah, I haven't received any e-mails alerting me to replies, either. Bummer. Guess we'll just have to wait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:32 pm 
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Maybe if some of the addies in your domain are blacklisted the phpbb mailserver doesn't send anything to your domain? And the intelligence will come with the next release? I dunno...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next