Bug???

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Bug???

Postby ~Rob » Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:15 pm

I just clicked on the tech support link and got a continual sound of clicking from the speakers like I was repeatedly clicking the link and it never started loading the page.

Is it just a bug from the re-install??
Jocuri cu impuscaturi si alte genuri, pentru toate varstele doar pe acest link - distractie si amuzament garantat!
~Rob
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby MoboCop » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:26 am

not likely. you talking about clicking on the link to tech support forums?
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby Toby B. » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:38 am

not sure what the bug is, but its not just here. I had an episode the other day, on another site, that the page kept reloading by itself......
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby MoboCop » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:15 pm

ok you guys have me both confused. I don't see how this could be related to the site. Do you?
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby CDBurner » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:05 pm

Rob_Pope and Toby B: Have you checked for viruses? Do you have the latest Windows patches, and which browser are you using?

MoboCop: I'm certainly not an expert on web sites, but I don't see how this web site could be responsible.

I haven't had this problem. I'm running AvantBrowser (a shell for IE) over IE6SP1 on WinXP SP1 with all updates.
CDBurner
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Toby B. » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:45 pm

I did not mean to confuse you MoboCop. What I was saying is that what Rob_Pope is/has been experiencing is NOT due to the latest round of problems with this site.

As I mentioned, I had a similar problem elsewhere online.

My AV software is up to date.
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Return to Forum Problems/Errors