Time is not set correctly

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Time is not set correctly

Postby CDBurner » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:40 pm

The clock on the forum seems to be set incorrectly. I have my timezone set correctly in the preferences (GMT-7 because I am in the Mountain Time Zone), but the time still isn't right. I made a post a few minutes ago, and the time stamp said 6:35PM, but the actual time was approximately 12:50PM.
CDBurner
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby MoboCop » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:04 pm

yep. Time is one issue that PHPbb just cannot seem to get right. I will be upgrading to lates version soon. Hopefully they will have gotten it right.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby CDBurner » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:25 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks for your response!
CDBurner
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Toby B. » Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:03 am

dumb question but is the clock on the server set to the correct time? I have used phpbb 2.0.0 through 2.0.6 and have not had a problem with the time showing this far off.
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Return to Forum Problems/Errors