Newsletter Link

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Newsletter Link

Postby CDBurner » Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:27 am

When I clicked on the "Newsletter" link on the home page, I got this error:

Code: Select all
Warning: main(common2.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/newsletter.html on line 3

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'common2.inc' (include_path='.:/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/includes') in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/newsletter.html on line 3
CDBurner
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby Toby B. » Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:00 pm

Just saw this, I have sent off an email to let MoboCop about the error.
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby MoboCop » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:08 pm

Thanks. This has been fixed.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby CDBurner » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:22 pm

Thanks, I just checked the link, and it seems to be working. However, I just tried to sign up for "Daily News Blast" and "Weekly Newsletter", and I got this error when I clicked "submit".

Code: Select all
Warning: main(common2.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/confirm.html on line 3

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'common2.inc' (include_path='.:/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/includes') in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/confirm.html on line 3
CDBurner
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Postby MoboCop » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:56 pm

ok squashed that one too. Thanks.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby CDBurner » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:33 pm

Thanks for fixing it! :D
CDBurner
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Return to Forum Problems/Errors