Register Problem

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby Toby B. » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:35 am

Georgia_BullDawgs wrote:Howcome everytime you reply to my post you say
We do not offer password support. Please do not ask for hacks, etc. to bypass lost/forgotten passwords.
Please be sure to read the rules and ammendments.

Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

It is an option in your profile. A user can write pretty much whatever there.

Use the Profile link at the top of the page. Look for the box labeled Signiture.
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby Georgia_BullDawgs » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:52 am

dharbert i tried to change my e-mail the way you said.I tried it before i even posted.When i change the e-mail it saids its already taken.It took it the first time i put it in but never sent the activation.Yes the e-mail is taken its taken by me.I know its taken only by me becase im the only one on my isp with gabulldawgs@nlamerica.com i will try again though.
Georgia_BullDawgs

Postby son0rous » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:12 am

I'll try to make things simple and sum up what everybody said so far:
#1. How can I change my e-mail?
To do this you need to e-mail this forums administrator, who's name happens to be Mobocop. He will be able to fix this for you. His e-mail address is mobocop@motherboards.org
#2. Toby B. is not accusing you of asking for hacks/cracks. That message is automatically added to every post he makes because in his profile he set it to, just so everybody would see it. For example I set my profile to add the colorful folding signature seen below to every post I make.
#3. "I thought i found a good computer help fourm.This is no help."
Yes it is
son0rous
Black Belt 2nd Degree
Black Belt 2nd Degree

Postby MoboCop » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:10 pm

I have removed the first account that held the address you wanted to use.

you can now go to your profile and change your email.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Postby garrett30454 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:17 am

Ok here is the deal.My isp has a spam filtering system called spamdam.It blocks susposed to block spam only.The login to the filter is seperate from the e-mail login.I tried to login with the gadawgs account it did not work.I tried my other e-mail it worked.Im thinking the spamdam on my gabulldawgs e-mail is blocking e-mail from this fourm.Why its doing that?I have no earthly idea.I tried setting up gabulldawgs@nlamerica again and it said it sent the e-mail but it didn't.So i set up garrett30454 and used my main addy and it sent it.Still has not sent activation url to gadawgs@nlamerica.com.So i guess its what i said.I would like to use gadawgs for my username on this fourm.So please be patient i will call my isp tomorrow and get the spam thing fixed.Im useing garrett30454 until this gets fixed.Sorry for setting up two accounts.Hope its not against the rules.
garrett30454
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Toby B. » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:59 am

Im useing garrett30454 until this gets fixed.Sorry for setting up two accounts.Hope its not against the rules.

No it's not againts the rules to have more then one account, there are many here who have multiple accounts...

Once the gadawgs account is in working order you can email mobocop again to remove the garrett30454 account or you can simply stop using it OR you could use both. I recommend the first option.
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby garrett30454 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:09 am

Ok thanks Toby.Sorry i got confused about the hack crack thing.
garrett30454
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Postby Toby B. » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:16 am

garrett30454 wrote:Ok thanks Toby.Sorry i got confused about the hack crack thing.
not a problem........ :wink:
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Previous

Return to Forum Problems/Errors