Register Problem

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Register Problem

Postby Georgia_BullDawgs » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:17 am

I first set my e-mail up as gabulldawgs@nlamerica.com can't remember the name i used.I never got the e-mail to activate.So i chose this name Gegoria_BullDawgs.I tried to change my e-mail to gabulldawgs@nlamerica.com because thats the address i use for fourms ETC.It said someone ad already registered that e-mail.That someone was me but the activation never came.Can someone please fix this issue?I would like to use that e-mail instead of the one im useing now.

Thanks
Georgia_BullDawgs

Postby Toby B. » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:01 pm

eh, PM/email MoboCop
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

WHat?

Postby Georgia_BullDawgs » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:44 pm

Im not asking for a password or hack.
Georgia_BullDawgs

Postby Toby B. » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:21 pm

ok wtf? Noboby was accusing you of anything!!!

The answer to your delema...
eh, PM/email MoboCop

as far as my sig goes. Please take a peek at the rules of the motherboard ID and BIOS forums. That is what my sig refers to...

MoboCop is the site admin, therefore he will need take a look for this info and either reset it or let you know.
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby beeboy » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:53 pm

You have to be careful where you have the activation email sent Georgia. Some email services block them as spam. Dont worry, this has happened to me too and it is a pain. I hope they help you here.
beeboy
Black Belt
Black Belt

He did acuse me

Postby Georgia_BullDawgs » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:43 am

I thought i found a good computer help fourm.This is no help.what is mobocob e-mail?I don't like being accused of something i did not do.Also someone locked the topic on the other post where i could not reply.All im asking for is for my main e-mail to be taken off.I want to use
gabulldawgs@nlamerica.com instead of the one thats on there now.

What do you call this?
We do not offer password support. Please do not ask for hacks, etc. to bypass lost/forgotten passwords.
Please be sure to read the rules and ammendments.

Like i said im not asking for cracks.
Georgia_BullDawgs

Postby dharbert » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:52 am

What do you call this?
We do not offer password support. Please do not ask for hacks, etc. to bypass lost/forgotten passwords.

That was not directed at you personally. That is part of Toby's signature. A signature is something that is posted along with whatever else you have typed every time you post. It's simply a reminder that we do not offer support for cracks, passwords, etc...

All you have to do to change your e-mail address is to go into your profile and change it. You will have to enter your current password as well if you want to change your e-mail address.

Look at the bottom of this post where it says "Help Humanity! Please join the Motherboards.org Folding at Home Team". That's my signature.
dharbert
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Re: He did acuse me

Postby Toby B. » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:20 am

Georgia_BullDawgs wrote:I thought i found a good computer help fourm.This is no help.what is mobocob e-mail?I don't like being accused of something i did not do.Also someone locked the topic on the other post where i could not reply.All im asking for is for my main e-mail to be taken off.I want to use
gabulldawgs@nlamerica.com instead of the one thats on there now.

What do you call this?

Toby B. wrote:as far as my sig goes. Please take a peek at the rules of the motherboard ID and BIOS forums. That is what my sig refers to...

Due to the lack of ownership verification of computers, and laptops we are no longer offering any form of support for lost/forgotten passwords. This goes for BIOS, Windows log in, etc.

ANY posts asking for help with removal or cracks to passwords will be deleted immediately.

Any questions on this new rule please feel free to PM or email me or one of the other moderators.

thanks for your cooperation.

Update - This does not apply to Forum log in problems. These issues need to be addressed to MoboCop.

http://www.motherboards.org/forums/view ... hp?t=20316
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby Toby B. » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:25 am

what is mobocob e-mail?
MoboCop = mobocop@motherboards.org
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby Georgia_BullDawgs » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:28 am

Howcome everytime you reply to my post you say
Georgia_BullDawgs

Next

Return to Forum Problems/Errors