The Mother Board

Motherboards.org forums. Free tech support, motherboard ID, and more.
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:49 pm 
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

I don't run a website (.com, .org or otherwise) but I do understand that they pay the bills by having adds

The question is ... (and I I'm 99% sure I know the answer) Do they get paid more if we click them :?: ... I think that is a big yes :!:

lets all make a commitment to click the various banners around the site about 20 times a month .... depending on usage of the site of course (avg user = 20 banner clicks per month)

Peeps that are always here like evasive/tualitin/blackwolf should prolly click bout 20 a day .... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

to make up for all that bandwith they use!!!! those three are prolly 200 of the 600+ GB a month that is refered to in this post below :twisted:

http://www.motherboards.org/forums/view ... hp?t=32154

Also a big benefit would be that MoboCop can buy a New beemer !!8O8O

Wait that ain't a benefit .... please ignore this post :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:11 pm 
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Only click on various banners IF you are interested in what they are offering....please!!

I will make sure MoboCop sees this so he can provide a better explanation on how this works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:12 pm 
Drunken Master

There are many different payment schedules out there for advestising. Bottom line is Toby is right. Dont click them to try to help us. Click them if you are interested in them only.

It does us no good to artificially raise click-throughs, it will only make us look like we have a really low buy-through rate.

The banners are needed to support the site, this is true, and good ads from good companies will find the market they need and it will all work out on its own.

Thanks.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]