I am moving to a new server today!

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Postby len444 » Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:41 pm

browsers appear to be working ok now.
len444
Black Belt 3rd Degree
Black Belt 3rd Degree

Postby useless comment » Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:26 pm

All is right with the world now Mobo. I am glad to hear that it was unintentional and that you kept at it to figure out what the problem was. You may not support mozilla/netscape but you certainly do support the members of this community. Cheers.
useless comment
Black Belt 1st Degree
Black Belt 1st Degree

Postby EvLwMn » Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:29 am

Thanks MoboCop. Your hard work is MUCH appreciated! :wink:
"You can't go to Windows Update and get a patch for stupidity." - Kevin Mitnick
EvLwMn
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby MoboCop » Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:39 pm

sodsm live wrote:All is right with the world now Mobo. I am glad to hear that it was unintentional and that you kept at it to figure out what the problem was. You may not support mozilla/netscape but you certainly do support the members of this community. Cheers.

I do support mozilla netscape (just not version 4.xx of netscape may it burn in hell).

I just did not know why it was not working due to the server change. It did not make sense to me.

I finally found a semi-related post on phpbb's forums that helped me to try something that worked.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstien
MoboCop
Drunken Master

Previous

Return to Forum Problems/Errors