Profile Settings Problem

Please post here with problems or errors you receive while using the forums. This is not for hardware tech support. If you are having problems logging in or registering please post here (you can post as guest - post the username you are having issues with - DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD)

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Profile Settings Problem

Postby c327 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:28 am

I have attempted to change an entry in my profile but when I click to submit it says I must not spam these forums but I see no place to do that. Where is it located? I am using IE 8

Thanks............
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Re: Profile Settings Problem

Postby Toby B. » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:36 am

c327 wrote:I have attempted to change an entry in my profile but when I click to submit it says I must not spam these forums but I see no place to do that. Where is it located? I am using IE 8

Thanks............

Your profile was set to have subsilver as the template.. With that template active the spam checkbox is missing. I have made the change to the motherboards_org template, so you should be able to make the change you need.. If you run into trouble still feel free to email me what you need changed..
Toby B.
Lead Mobo-fu Master
Lead Mobo-fu Master

Postby c327 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:36 am

OK, thank you for making the change for me............
“Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired - it can only be earned” "Pay It Forward"
c327
Black Belt 4th Degree
Black Belt 4th Degree

Return to Forum Problems/Errors