Anyone here have(or seen) the Inwin ATX Full Tower Case?

All hardware or software issues that do not have a specific forum go here.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Anyone here have(or seen) the Inwin ATX Full Tower Case?

Postby Flyin » Sun May 26, 2002 10:03 pm

I'm looking for someones approval of this case. I was going to use the Chieftech/Antec/Enermax case to mod, but it appears it's become quite the popular case for modding. SOOoooo, I'm looking elsewhere. I was really confident with the C/A/E case because Toley approved of it, now I'm looking for approval on this one:

http://www.in-win.com/framecode/ino_q500.html
Flyin
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby Flyin » Sun May 26, 2002 10:26 pm

Dear God maybe I should save myself the grief and stick with the $39 Cheiftech. DAMN IT THIS IS FRUSTRATING! :lol:

Hmm...what about the $49 one with 6 drive bays?
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=281&manufactory=1502&DEPA=1

Would that extra drive space make it easier to organize wires and perhaps cool drives better as well? Or is that just excessive when I'd only be using maybe 3 of those? I understand if you have better things to do than hold my hand, and I'm much abliged to those who do help.
Flyin
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby andrey » Sun May 26, 2002 11:36 pm

the 50 buck case wil definitly give you expandabilty room :) plus you can mod the heck out of it as well. all those extra drive bays won't hurt, although I doubt you are actually going to use them....except to warm the pizza? lol!
________
Ford Model Y history
Last edited by andrey on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andrey
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Flyin » Mon May 27, 2002 12:57 am

:D Hehehe Andrey, you may have given me the slight nudge I needed. Thanks for your 2 pence!
Flyin
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby Tolemac » Mon May 27, 2002 12:17 pm

Man that thing is a monster! I will say this about that, You could mod the hell out of the side of it and make it look damn nice! 8)
Tolemac
Mobo-fu Master
Mobo-fu Master

Postby Flyin » Mon May 27, 2002 3:21 pm

I really like the Inwin, but I want to get that chieftech one with a door (directron.com) cause there's a mod I want to do. I want to cut out a square in the door and put some lexan up in there, then either put some led's around the inside of the door or an EL cable so you can see the fancy drives(game theater xp face and such). Tough call. Life is full of so many choices!
Flyin
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Return to General